First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
I hope 2015 will bring you happiness, love, laughter, friendship, success, and so much more! And I hope all your dreams will come true this year!
Since it’s 2015 now, I wanted to share with you 15 facts about me you probably don’t know yet. I will also add them to the menu bar above for easy access later. So… Here we go!
1. I’ve been writing for over 7 years now, more seriously for about 3 years.
2. Even though I started this blog, my parents and other family still don’t know about my writing and not about this blog either. I only told a few good friends and my boyfriend. Still scared, I guess…
3. I have over 500 books, but still have to read more than half of them. I keep buying them
4. I really want to start a band or join a choir or singing group, even though I know my voice isn’t perfect. But I just love to sing! (And hey, there’s always singing lessons! ^^)
5. I’m afraid of heights. It’s not that bad, I can walk the stairs without any problem and so on. But don’t ask me to climb a mountain, cause that’s just too much…
6. I’d love to get published someday, whether it is an actual book or a poetry collection.
7. I wish I was more creative in another field than writing, for example, making my own clothes or baking or even singing or playing guitar/piano.
8. I’m my own worst critic. It took me quite a while to feel confident enough to just post here on WordPress without checking everything again and again. I’m just an extreme perfectionist.
9. I have another (silly) blog with a friend that won’t be mentioned here. Ever. Again.
10. I’m seriously addicted to watching series. Especially the medical ones and the crime series.
11. I always seem to “fall in love” with the older guys in series or a film. I just don’t know why…
12. I like cats. (But don’t have one myself. Yet.)
13. I still have way too much stuffed animals (and still buy them too sometimes ^^)
14. I like to put on some awesome music, sing along and crazy dance when (I think) no one is watching ^^
15. I want my own (extremely large, dusty, film-like) library later… With ladders and all to reach the highest shelves.