I just got a notification from WordPress saying:
You registered on WordPress.com 1 year ago!
Thanks for flying with us. Keep up the good blogging!
I can’t believe it’s been a year already since I started this blog. I don’t want to get all sentimental, but I surely feel this blog has changed me. I started this blog as a means of getting my work out there, even though I was extremely self-conscious and not self-confident at all. Initially, I only posted some older poems that I felt good about and thought worth sharing. But in the course of time I posted more and more, even if I didn’t feel too good about it. I did some sentence challenges to get inspiration for short stories and occasionally posted some photos as well as some diary/journal entries. I’ve come to meet so many amazing people out here, and I really don’t know what to do with their loving support! (You know who you are!) Maintaining this blog has surely made me see that my work doesn’t have to be perfect to be shared with the world. Everyone has a unique style, and most importantly, everyone’s mind is unique, which accounts for amazing poems and stories! I hope to be here much much longer to enjoy all your amazing blogs and to share much more of my own work.
Thanks for an amazing year on WordPress! =)
Share it if you like it!
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)